Sunday 11 January 2009

Drawing the pictures =)

Over the weekend I started to draw out some thumbnails of the animation. I started off with the first scene which was when the star falls out on to the road. The scene starts off when the star slowly flows down on to the ground. The image is of the outside of the house. I thought it would be alot easier if I drew out small thumbnails for each scene to see how I will have to draw out each picture. Another reason for this was so that we can see the movement properly and see what the drawings will look like. Thats all I have done at the moment, and I will work on the proper drawings tomorrow during the lesson. I have also been looking at different cartoon characters to give me some ideas about my own little character. These are some of them.
















No comments: